Using Deceased DNA For Postmortem Genetic TestingJune 28, 2022
5 major benefits of the Ancestry DNA test that you need to know!July 12, 2022
You might have thought about the pros and cons of a home DNA test kit before buying it. Well to ease the decision-making process for you here is a list of the pros and cons of a home DNA test kit.
Benefits of home DNA test kit
- You get to be aware of any unknown genetic diseases that you might have.
- It provides additional info about your disease risk, health, and other traits.
- You can get a DNA test without getting permission from doctors or your Health Insurance Company.
- You can keep the information private. Which means you can receive the results directly.
- The home DNA test kit can be very affordable and much cheaper than the regular DNA test provided by your healthcare provider.
- Other than that you can also get the chance to discover your ancestry with the help ancestry DNA test.
- A paternity DNA test is also an option for those who are looking for a paternity test for peace of mind.
Limitations of Home DNA testing
- There are chances that you might not find the information for the health condition you are looking for.
- Home DNA testing might miss some disease-causing variants.
- You can’t make informed and important decisions based on the home DNA test.
How Face DNA test can help?
We provide the most affordable and reliable home DNA testing to our customers. If you want to have a relationship DNA test you can choose from the services we can provide which are:
- Twin zygosity testing
- Mitochondrial DNA testing
- Avuncular testing
- Y-Chromosome DNA testing
- Grandparent DNA
- Siblings DNA
Contact us today if you want to learn more about our DNA testing services and find the best DNA test that suits your need.